Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Yield: about 2 cups
Doesn’t everyone love a warm spinach and artichoke dip? We combined this favorite recipe with Big T Crab Dip and topped it with pepper jack cheese to deliver a terrific punch.
- 1 cup Big T Coastal Provisions Crab Dip
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup thawed frozen spinach, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 14-ounce can small artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated pepperjack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Crab Dip and cream cheese.
- Fold in the spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Place the mixture in the casserole dish and top with the pepperjack cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla or pita chips.