Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12-16 biscuits
We can only imagine the many ways you can serve these tasty drop biscuits! These biscuits would be lovely at a wedding or baby shower, a casual brunch with spicy bloody Mary’s or on a chilly night with seafood chowder. YUM!
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 8 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Crab Dip
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the flour, cheese and chives in a mixing bowl and toss together. Season with a large pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk and crab dip.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour and stir together.
- Using a spoon or portion scoop, drop the dough onto the sheet pan a 1/4 cup at a time, leaving at least 1 inch between the biscuits.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.