Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 sandwiches
There is just something so satisfying about an egg salad sandwich. The crab dip gives the mixture depth and the fresh herbs brighten it up. It’s like spring in a sandwich!
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 4 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Crab Dip
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, dill or chives
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 8 slices white sandwich bread
- Place the chopped eggs, crab dip, herbs and apple cider vinegar in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Build 4 sandwiches with the bread and cut in half to serve.