Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This is a gorgeous way to serve fish! The stuffing is divine, and rolling the fish fillets makes for an impressive presentation at your next dinner party.
- 4 thin, flaky fish filets such as flounder or catfish
- 4 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Crab Dip (spicy or regular)
- 3/4 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup minced bell peppers
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Season the flounder filets with salt and pepper.
- Combine the crab dip, crushed crackers, melted butter and bell pepper in a bowl.
- Divide the crab mixture into 4 portions.
- Place 1 portion of the mixture onto the center of each fish filet. Roll up the flounder and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the filets on the sheet pan and bake until the fish is cooked through and the filling is hot, about 15 minutes.