Prep time: 12 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
My sister-in-law had the idea to make a quiche with our shrimp dip and she was right on! This is another great recipe that would shine at a family brunch or a springtime luncheon. Serve with a green salad and lemon mint tea-perfection!
- 1 frozen, deep-dish pie crust
- 5 large eggs
- 8 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Shrimp Dip
- 1 cup half and half
- 5 ounces frozen spinach; thawed and drained
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pie crust on a lined baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, shrimp dip and half and half. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Squeeze any excess moisture from the spinach. Spread the spinach over the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour the egg mixture over the spinach.
- Bake in the oven until the crust is browned and the filling is set, about 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes before slicing.