Prep: 15 minutes
Yield: about 2 cups
Shrimp and avocado, yes please! These little pretties will look gorgeous on your table. Excellent for luncheons, baby or bridal showers and cocktail parties.
- 8 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Shrimp Dip
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce (like Sambal Oelek)
- 24 endive leaves
- Place the Shrimp dip, avocado, chives and chili sauce in mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper. Gently fold to combine.
- Arrange the endive leaves on a serving platter.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the shrimp dip mixture on the wide end of the endive leaves.