Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This recipe is definitely one to add to your weeknight rotation. We love a simple pasta dish, and this one combines creamy shrimp, herbs and lemon for a tasty, one pot dish.
- Olive Oil
- 1 large shallot, peeled and minced
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 8 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Shrimp Dip
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped herbs; such as parsley, basil, and chives
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Lightly coat with olive oil.
- Add the shallots with a pinch of salt. Cook until softened and beginning to caramelize.
- Add the spaghetti to the pan along with 1/2 cup of water. Cook until the spaghetti is heated through.
- Add the crab dip, lemon zest lemon juice to the pan. Stir to combine.
- Remove from the heat and add the chopped herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper.