Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This beauty is a fabulous accompaniment to a grilled filet or baked flounder. An impressive risotto, elevated with creamy shrimp dip and studded with green peas, is sure to please your dinner party guests.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 4 cups chicken or seafood stock
- 1/2 cup frozen petite green peas, thawed
- 1 cup Big T Coastal Provisions Shrimp Dip
- Place the butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Once melted, add the rice and stir to coat.
- Add the stock, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring to combine. Cook until it has been absorbed by the rice, stirring constantly.
- Repeat with the remaining stock.
- Stir in the green peas and crab dip and cook until warmed through.
- Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.