Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Everyone loves mac and cheese, and this recipe does not disappoint. Use a traditional macaroni pasta or have fun with shells or spirals. This kicked up mac and cheese is the perfect side dish or main dish star.
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup cream cheese spread
- 6 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Spicy Crab Dip
- 1 Jalapeno, minced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with butter.
- Place the cooked macaroni, half and half, cream cheese spread, 4 cups grated cheddar, and crab dip in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Top the pasta with the remaining 2 cups of cheddar cheese. Sprinkle the sliced jalapenos on top if using.
- Bake in the oven until hot, bubbly and beginning to brown on top, about 30-45 minutes.