Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 sandwiches
This sandwich has all the flavor feels. It’s hard to beat crab and bacon together, but when you add an heirloom tomato and arugula on toasted white bread, it’s a winner! Serve with crispy kettle chips and a fruit salad for a complete meal.
- 8 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Spicy Crab Dip
- 10 slices crispy cooked bacon, divided
- 8 slices sandwich bread, toasted
- 8 slices heirloom tomato
- 2 cups arugula
- Chop 6 slices of the bacon. Place the crab dip and chopped bacon in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Spread the crab mixture on 4 pieces of the toasted bread.
- Top the crab mixture with one slice of bacon followed by 2 slices of tomato. Season the tomato with salt and pepper.
- Top the tomato with 1/2 cup of arugula followed by another slice of bread. Serve with a toothpick to hold together.