Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
This dish is just plain pretty! The asparagus adds a nice pop of color and crunch, while the shrimp dip makes this dish delightfully creamy. This pasta dish will be great for a night with the girls or for an easy going date night.
- 1 pound dried bowtie pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced
- 8 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Shrimp Dip
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the bowtie pasta and cook according to package directions. Add the asparagus 1 minute before the pasta is done cooking.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and asparagus in a colander and rinse with cold water until cool to the touch.
- Place the cooled pasta in a large mixing bowl. Add the Shrimp Dip, sliced green onions and grape tomatoes.
- Toss together until everything is evenly coated with the Shrimp Dip. Season to taste with salt and pepper.