Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 25 rangoons
We don’t know about you, but we love a themed dinner! These tasty Crab Rangoons would be a hit at your next Asian inspired supper club.
- Canola oil, for frying
- 1 cup Big T Coastal Provisions Crab Dip (Spicy or Regular)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 20 wonton skins
- Preheat canola oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place the crab dip, cream cheese, corn and Old Bay seasoning in a mixing bowl and combine.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the filling to the center of each wonton.
- Brush the edges of the wonton with a little bit of water. Squeeze out the air and seal the edges of the wonton to create a four-pointed star.
- Fry the wontons until crispy and brown.
- Remove from the oil and set on a rack to drain excess oil.