Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 shells
There is something so elegant about puff pastry. The puff pastry shells we use in this recipe are a little less intimidating than working with pastry sheets. The result is a beautiful presentation for a cocktail party appetizer or a first course.
- 6 puff pastry shells
- 4 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Shrimp Dip
- 4 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Spicy Crab Dip
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 6 stalks asparagus, sliced thinly
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pastry shells on a lined baking sheet. Cook until they are puffed and lightly browned.
- Remove the tops of the shells and set to the side.
- Combine the shrimp dip, crab dip, vinegar and asparagus in a bowl.
- Divide the seafood mixture among the pastry shells.
- Place in the oven and cook until the filling is warmed through.
- Remove and serve warm as a starter.