Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen deviled eggs
I am not the biggest egg eater in the world, but I will say, I can definitely eat them like this. This is another easy, yet impressive recipe to serve as a side dish or at a cocktail party. Imagine this on your Easter buffet with friends and family!
- 8 oz container of Big T Coastal Provisions crab dip
- 1 dozen perfectly boiled eggs
- Optional: chopped chives, cayenne pepper or hot sauce
- After you have boiled your eggs (see how to make hard boiled eggs), let them cool a bit and then peel them and cut in half. Remove the yolk (yellow part of the egg) and put in a small mixing bowl.
- This next part is personal preference: you can either stuff one of the dips directly into the hollowed out eggs or you can mix the dip with the cooked yellow part of the egg. If you choose to mix the egg yolks with the dip, mash the yolks up a bit, add the container of crab dip and take care not to mash it together, just gently fold together. If you’d like, add a dash of cayenne, or even a splash of hot sauce (our favorite is Crystal).
- Stuff the eggs, top with chopped chives and watch them disappear!