Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 sammies
This dish makes for a fabulous lunch or light supper, or even as an hors d’oeuvres if cut into smaller pieces. It’s basically a grilled cheese sandwich but with crab and other yummies added.
- 8 oz Big T Coastal Provisions original or jalapeño crab dip
- Loaf of sourdough (or any other good bakery bread will do) sliced into 1/4-1/2” pieces
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced avocados
- Crispy bacon
- Melted butter or olive oil
- Brush either olive oil or melted butter onto several slices of bread and toast on both sides on the stove top.
- Remove bread to a cutting board, spread Big T crab dip on top immediately so the cheese will meld into the bread.
- Top with tomato, avocado and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Add a few pieces of crispy bacon as your finishing touch…heaven!