Prep: 45 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Yield: 30 crab balls
This recipe will be a hit at your next cocktail party. Served alongside a sweet chili dipping sauce, who can resist this crab goodness?
- 4 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Spicy Crab Dip
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs, plus extra for breading
- Canola Oil, for frying
- Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce, for serving
- Place the crab dip, egg, ginger and bread crumbs in a mixing bowl and combine.
- Use a tablespoon to form evenly sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the extra panko bread crumbs and place on a sheet pan.
- Chill the balls in the refrigerator until firm.
- Preheat canola oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- Fry the crab balls until crispy and brown.
- Remove from the oil and set on a rack to drain excess oil.