Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 cups dip
Shrimp and Bacon are once again the stars of this recipe. Serve with buttery crackers or pita chips and watch it disappear.
- 1 cup Big T Coastal Provisions Shrimp Dip
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Crab Dip and cream cheese.
- Fold in the bacon, scallions and half the cheddar cheese
- Place the mixture in the casserole dish and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with extra scallions and bacon if desired. Serve with tortilla or pita chips for dipping.