Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Yield: about 3 cups
We can’t imagine a dip better suited for your next sporting event. This recipe combines our shrimp dip, cream cheese and blue cheese crumbles. Serve with corn chips or celery sticks, and your fans will be super happy!
- 8 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Shrimp Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the shrimp dip, cream cheese, hot sauce and blue cheese crumbles in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture into an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with the sliced green onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips, pita or sliced veggies.