Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 sandwiches
There is nothing better than a warm grilled cheese on a chilly night. Adding some Big T Crab Dip and a layer of hot pepper jelly will take the standard grilled cheese to new heights!
- Unsalted butter, softened
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup hot pepper jelly
- 8 ounces Big T Coastal Provisions Crab Dip
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- Preheat a wide saute pan over medium heat.
- Spread one side of each piece of bread with the softened butter.
- On the other side of 4 pieces of the bread, spread 1 tablespoon of the hot pepper jelly.
- Top the hot pepper jelly with 2 ounces of the crab dip.
- Top the crab dip with a slice of cheese and the other slice of bread, buttered side facing out.
- Place the sandwich in the hot pan and cook until browned and toasted.
- Flip and cook on the other side, pressing down with the spatula until browned and cheese is melted.