Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 24 mini wontons
This recipe will make you look fabulous! It is quick, fresh and easy! The wontons look great on a bamboo tray or even a silver charger. They are especially tasty for spring or summer entertaining.
- 8 oz container of Big T Coastal Provisions Shrimp Dip
- Wonton Wrappers (found in the fresh produce section. Make sure you get the smaller squares)
- Mango chutney (I use Major Grey’s chutney located in the condiments aisle usually)
- Fresh cilantro or finely diced jalapenos
- Mini Muffin Tin (makes 24)
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place wonton squares on work surface; brush lightly with oil. Press each into miniature muffin cup, oiled side down. Make sure you flatten the wonton into the bottom of the pan so they will stand up better on your platter.
- Bake about 10 minutes (or until wonton cups are golden brown). Cool completely in tins. (Wonton cups can be made up to 3 days ahead … simply remove cups from tins and store in airtight container.)
- Once the cups have cooled, add about a tablespoon of Big T shrimp dip into each one.
- Dollop a small amount of chutney (1/4 teaspoon) on top of the shrimp dip and top with either a leaf of cilantro or finely chopped jalapeño. Voila!