Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 24 crostinis
Who doesn’t like crostini? There are all sorts of ways to whip up an impressive crostini with all sorts of ingredients, but if you can just top them with Big T shrimp dip, why wouldn’t you?!
- 8 oz container of Big T Coastal Provisions Shrimp Dip
- 1 White or Whole Wheat Baquette
- Olive Oil
- Cut a baguette into 1/2” slices and brush with olive oil.
- Toast baguettes in a 350 degree oven until golden brown and then top with Big T shrimp dip.
- For added color, consider topping with fresh herbs (parsley, chives and/or dill) or finely sliced cherry tomatoes.