Often at our Thanksgiving table, we serve a typical Parker House Roll or a biscuit of some sort. This year we decided to kick it up a notch with our Mini Jalapeno Crab Corn Muffins. These little gems will be a great compliment to your feast, especially if you serve an oyster dressing. The best part about these muffins? Five ingredients only and they are ready in a flash! Happy Thanksgiving to your family!
Mini Jalapeno Crab Corn Muffins
1 cup Big T Coastal Provisions Jalapeno Crab Dip
1 large egg, beaten
1/2 cup buttermilk
2 cups self-rising cornmeal mix
1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, or line with mini muffin baking liners.
3. Whisk together the Jalapeno Crab Dip, egg and buttermilk.
4. Add the cornmeal mix and jalapeno (if using) and stir just until moistened.
5. Fill the muffin tins three-fourths full.
6. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean, about 8-10 minutes.